Serving: Metro Atlanta, including Alpharetta, Roswell, Norcross, Sandy Springs, Atlanta, Johns Creek, Cumming, Gainesville, Dawsonville, Marietta, and Canton.
One of the best aspects of choosing Metal Box Movers for your long distance moves is the affordable bottom line pricing. Unlike other moving companies, what we quote is what it is, with no hidden fees and add ons, unless you decide to add or subtract services. Your long distance moving specialist can help you with your customized moving quote and help you find the best fit for your move.
- Preparing a detailed inventory of items to be moved
- Providing all coverings for your items so that they are protected
- Labeling all moving boxes and each piece of furniture with coded stickers to account for everything
- Loading of your items into the moving truck in a systematic manner for easy access
- Providing a Bill of Lading (a shipping contract) – authorizing transport of your possessions.
- Safe delivery of your belongings to your new home
Having a floor plan ready can help expedite the unloading process. Have in mind where you want to place the boxes and each piece of furniture, while checking off from your copy of the Customer “Check-Off Sheet” provided by your Lead Mover. Our professional team will reassemble any items they disassembled at the point of origin.
Payments must be made in cash or by certified cashier’s check, credit card, traveler’s check, or money order, which should be made payable to “Metal Box Movers,” unless approved billing or credit arrangements have been made in advance.
A copy of the Bill of Lading signed by the Lead Mover will be your receipt.
We take every aspect of your relocation very seriously. We are committed to making sure that you experience a flawless and reliable transition.
Please call or email us for more information on our long distance moving projects.